Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sweet Reward!!!

Thank you so much to Emily from Cool Cricut Creations for passing on the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award to me.  That is very sweet of her !  I am so excited!!!




The rules of the award are to thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and then pass it on to 8 others. 

7 Things About Me:


  1. I am a teacher. 
  2. I love creating paper crafts
  3. I am a blog stalker! :)
  4. We are looking at houses so we can move.  Just need more room!
  5. God is my Savior!
  6. I have the most amazing teenage kids.
  7. I have 1 very vicious chihuahua.
8 Bloggers to Pass the Award Onto:


  1. Lilsweetpea's Place
  2. My Passion 4 Scrappin 
  3. Simply Sarah
  4. Nana Donna's Card Dreams
  5. Scrappin' Aggie
  6. Two PInk Peas
  7. Noelle Scraps A Lot!
  8. Paper Memories

3 comments:

  1. Aww.. Thank you so much for this sweet award!! I wanted to thank you for entering my blog candy too!! Good luck I hope you win! Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, Thank you so much for this award. You've made my day!

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn, wow what a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much for this awesome award. I'll make my post tomorrow. We are getting ready for a movie and ice cream. heehee just popped on for updates and there was your sweet comment and award. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete