Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just in time for Father's Day

Well I have to admit that I waited until last minute to make Father's day cards for my dad and my father-in-law.  I think they turned out pretty cute though.  I don't have a lot of cartridges for those men in life so I am always looking for something different to do.  I made an origami shirt for both of them.   Mary with Cards TV has an amazing tutorial on how to make these!!


The papers I used were out of my scrap pile (I have a goal this summer to make my scrap pile a lot smaller!!) I did a computer generated "Happy Father's Day".  I hope they enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice cards! I am sure they will love them. I too am trying to reduce my scraps! :)

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!

    I'm so glad you linked up with Patches of Pink so that I could discover your blog!

    I'm your newest follower and I hope you'll be mine too! My BIGGEST GIVEAWAY EVER is going on RIGHT NOW with over $500 in product and prizes!

    Creative blessings! ~Brynn
    flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this, I especially love the cute little shirts.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete