Sunday, June 12, 2011

MIA! Gone to Camp!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been at church camp all week with our youth.  We took over 250 kids and God worked amazingly the whole time!!  I am so blessed that I got to experience this.

Well now that we are back we are trying to get ready for cheer camp.  My daughter leaves tomorrow for that.  We have been trying to get posters made and camp gifts put together.  I thought I would share with you a magnet board that I made for the girls and a T-shirt I made using iron on vinyl.

This is the magnet board.  I used roof flashing for the back and the paper is from stamping station.  It is made with our school name, in our school colors.  My local scrapbook store sells it!  I used a pirate punch and cut 1" circles to glue over the magnets and used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes for the ribbons.  I am going to take a group picture of the girls before they leave tomorrow and print them to give them the last day to put on the boards.

This is their game day hair bow that I made.  Well I made the bow but did not do the embroidery.  I wish I had a machine to do that!  

Lastly here is the shirt that I made to wear to games.  I used iron on vinyl and cut it out with my cricut.  The cartridges that I used were Feeling Groovy, Indie Art, and the font is from the Robotz cartridge.  I think it turned out adorable and was super cheap to make!!

2 comments:

  1. Love that shirt! I made a similar one to make girl scout shirts and the layout is the same! (except instead of the skull it was a happy face!) i'm digging the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the shirt, I had no idea of the iron on vinyl. TFS.

    ReplyDelete