Sunday, July 10, 2011

My "Junk" Book

So have you all seen the "Smash Books" that are the new rage.  Well I always keep a small spiral with me and decided to decorate it a little to make my own version of the smash/junk book.  We are trying to buy a new house so I figured what  a great way to keep our journey into this new chapter or our lives.


The notebook was a gift from a friend.  The papers are from Artful Delight month club.  Reality is done in Thickers, and the other things are just scraps I had laying around.  Inside I am putting pictures, ideas and web addresses of the things we see that we need, like and LOVE!  I am so excited about having it around!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love your book. Soooo much better than the Smash books you buy! Love your colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome notebook! Those smash books are cool but so much more fun to make our own! :-) I hope you are enjoying your monthly kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for inspiration to make a Smash book - so this is awesome - thanks for sharing!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete