Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Card for a Co-Worker

This is a set of cards that I made for a lady at work.  The zebra is from Create-a-Critter.  The papers are from scraps.  I used the I-Rock to put a little bling on the flower in her hair.  

With all the snow days we have been having I have gotten a lot of things done.  I have been making Valentine's for my kids at school and my daughter (Evie) made hair bows for her cheer squad for Valentine's.  I will posting a pic of those soon.  She did them mostly by herself.  I just cut the finished edge of the ribbon!  I love that she likes crafting things as much a I do!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it; you did a great job!! :) TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Love it:) I'm now a new follower YAY!!! can't wait to see more!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete